Monday 23 April 2012

Craft Club Challenge - 23rd April 2012

Fancilful  Frames

I came up with this weeks title to get you thinking about frames and how they can be used in crafting.

The fanciful bit is a bit of indulgance....you know... adding lots of detail. The frames can be used for cards,  Photos, or just to surround the main feature of a project...on the card below my frame is not actually cut out but  used to draw the eye into the wording.

This is an open challenge for you to create a frame for any purpose in any genre using a choice of techniques as follows:-

  1. Rubber stamping
  2. Mosaic - piecing of printed papers or fabrics to create a frame
  3. Creating a frame using punched or die cut decorations.
  4.  Using only Recycled materials with any techniques you wish.
For the Craft Club bring with you a selection of co-ordinated printed card stock as well as plain and any embellishments you think you may like to use on your project.
(click once to enlarge)

 The following stamps will be available to use at the Craft Club as well as our ususal stamps,punches and dies and we also have a new set of sizzix butterfly dies.
 

Time has been against me and my frames are not as fancilful as I would like so I will be adding more detail to the above projects and hope to add more photos shortly if I get time.

No comments:

Post a Comment