Monday 11 June 2012

Craft Club Challenge - 11th June 2012

Had a lovely week off last week due to the Bank Holiday but it's that time again!

Our next Craft Club Challenge for this week is TAGS.....beautiful TAGS!

Create a beautiful Tag...or many if you wish and think about some unusual uses for tags...eg on  a card or in the home or for those thinking about christmas already how about a beautiful tag ready for a christmas tree which could hold a chocolate or two!

I will be creating some examples tomorrow and will post them here shortly.

I apologise for the lack of activity on the blog...my dearly beloved laptop has died and will cost an arm and a leg to put right so I am having to use my daughter, Rachaels laptop....and you know how possessive  these youngsters are about their computors.  I am having to post stuff when I am allowed!!!!!  To make matters worst my microwave has also just stopped working....I wonder what's next, they say they always go in threes!

Looking forward to seeing loads of lovely tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment