Friday 20 July 2012

A great purchase today!

Sometimes I just can't hide my excitement!!!!  Its true, I get a wave of pure delight at some of my crafting finds and today was just one of those moments!  Without warning I let out a squeal of joy as I spotted a must have crafting item , in the Art Shop (Rayleigh), which has been on my wanted list for what seems like an eternity.  A fabulous pair of X-Cut "Fringe" scissors.  As you can see I hurried home and put them to good use....these pretty flowers took just minutes to make and the laborious cutting of the fringe was swiftly replace by just a few cuts with the scissors "eh, Voila" a perfect fringe ...which was rolled around a  quilling tool and glued to keep in place.



Thank you X-Cut and thank you Art Shop Rayleigh for a great product which I will use over and over again.  As you would expect from X-cut they are great quality and cut perfectly and I may try cutting some material too.  There weren't many left so if you don't want to miss out then pop in as quick as you can.

Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment