Monday 2 July 2012

Craft Club Challenge - 11th June 2012

Creative Tags Challenge

We all love a tag and use them in so many situations, be it for gifts, additional accents for cards, scrapbooking and home decor....the list goes on!

So for this Challenge I have incorporated a request from one of our lovely Crafters, Jan, for ideas for a Christmas Advent Calender and shown how Tages make a great base for this purpose.  During the Craft Club I showed how to entend the length of tags using punches using them to create a Tag shaped Card and created tags with 3D pockets for those lovely Advent Calender sweets.

The Criteria:

Create tags for all occassions using any items in your craft stash....no restrictions....just have fun!


Here are a selection of my Tags:  (Click once to enlarge)

Tall Tag Cards





I love the idea of a Tag Advent Calender so watch this space for my full version!   I used mountboard for the smaller tags to give a bit of weight behind the tag so the pocket could be added.  Adding a pocket on both sides mean that you only need 12 tags. (see last photo)

I hope you have/had fun with this challenge.....more photos sent in by our Craft Clubbers will appear on the blog shortly.


Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment