Wednesday 9 January 2013

3D Church Christmas Cards

I can't believe Christmas has been and gone and all that work for the special season...mustn't grumble, I am a big kid really and would keep decorations in the cottage all year long....in fact that's my aim for 2013, I am going to celebrate each seasonal event by decorating the cottage.  Valentines Day is my next project so watch out for the Valentines day room setting, lucky hubby eh!

Getting back to Christmas here are my 3D cards I made for my nephew, his girlfriend and some friends.  I adore these little makes ....so satisfying to make!
 The base for the Black and White church above was a gift wallet and contained a gift voucher.


Hope you like them as much as I do, I will make some beach huts for the summer using the same template.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment