Saturday 1 March 2014

Craft Coffee Mornings - Regrettably Cancelled.

Morning all,

This post is to let you know that, regrettably,  I have decided to cancel any future Craft Coffee mornings for Becky Lou Memories.  This was a very difficult decision and was based on a number of reasons.  With this in mind I would stress that my decision has nothing to do with our lovely venue Café Tiere who were absolutely lovely and I will continue to support their warm and welcoming café.  A big thank you to Matt, Simm and Ryan for all their help over the last year and I wish them every success in the future.  Of course, I will be popping in from time to time for my tea and cake so I may catch up with you at some stage.

I still look forward to our Craft Club sessions and anyone new fancy coming along ...give me a call.


No comments:

Post a Comment