Monday 19 May 2014

Craft Club Challenge - w/c 19th May 2014

Hi All......I'm Back and ready to create!!

After a fantastic 2 week break in Barbados and a most wonderful friends wedding(pic below), I am fully refreshed, albeit a bit jet lagged and ready to start our craft club again from tomorrow.
 It has been a bit of a hectic day as I only arrived home on Sunday and have been clearing the craft studio today as well as doing the chores and washing!  My post here has been a bit delayed as there were 2 things that went wrong since coming back, I managed to break our TV ....a fizz and a puff later ...then no power...oh dear...and our internet connection has been down all day so I was unable to get onto the blog.

Yey, we are now back on line and it is 10pm so this will be a quick post... I have decided to get out some more lovely stamps from the Inkadinkadoo stamp gear range and as my brain is a bit frazzled I will demo some simple stamping effects.

You will need to bring:
  • smooth card to stamp onto, white, cream work well
  • complimentary background paper.
  • Coloured inks (distress or pigment) I also have some here also Archival and Momento black or grey work well.
  • If you have any inkadinkadoo paddles/gears you may want to bring them (make sure they are labelled as yours as well as any inks you bring.
  • Your Base greeting card.
Don't forget I have card etc here if you need it.

See you soon


No comments:

Post a Comment