Wednesday 29 August 2012

Craft Club Challenge - 27th August 2012

Christmas Decorations

Oooops! I almost forgot to post this weeks challenge....better late than never....this will be the last one for a while as I am having a well deserved break...in fact I am having the whole of September off (its usually August but there were lots of the Craft clubbers taking holidays in September so I thought I would join them)

Criteria:

Create a selection of christmas decorations using the following materials and methods

  • a selection of co-ordinated printed cardstock
  • ribbon
  • Beads
Methods
  • The paper bauble -  created from x 20   5.5cm (diameter) circles cut from lightweight cardstock and a triangle of card which is used to crease the circles.  This will be demonstrated at the club.  You can also simply use white or plain cardstock and glitz it up with a bit of glitter.
  • The heart shaped basket ready for those lovely chocolates and gingerbread biscuits for the tree.

  • The rocking christmas tree card.....this is an idea I pinched from Create and craft and thought I would demo it as it is so simple....a great idea also for place setting for christmas dinner. As it has movement I have also added a shaker buable in the middle which has tiny beads in and they gently sway as it moves.

I hope you have fun making these.  More will be demo'd today and tomorrow so look out for the photos.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment