Monday 10 September 2012

Open Days at the Cottage during September 2012


Although I am having September off I have decided to open the Craft Studio and my Cottage to ladies with whom I have not yet crafted with and would like to extend an invitation for a crafting chat, tea/coffee and biscuits "Free of Charge"  There will be an opportunity to pop along to the cottage and visit the Craft Studio to see what we get up to including the facilities available and the vast range of equipment which we use during the Craft Club on a weekly basis.  I will be available most days (Monday to Friday)  and these visits must be booked in advance by giving me a call on (01702) 206910. (just in case I need to pop out for any reason)

I am looking forward to meeting you. You are welcome to bring with you crafts you have completed....its great to swap ideas.


Autumn Cottage, South Fambridge, Essex, (Pink Painted Cottage)  See "A" marker on map, 2nd map below gives more detailed directions... access via gravel road.   For Septembers Open cottage craft visits please park on the driveway at the cottage. For Craft Club sessions use public parking as cottage parking spaces are limited.
Map to get to South Fambridge Village (click once on image to enlarge)
                           Map of South Fambridge Village (click once on image to enlarge

Phone if more directions are required.

No comments:

Post a Comment