Friday 24 January 2014

Hi All!

Hi All,

Happy January 2014 to everyone and hope you all had a fantastic Christmas.  I had a great time with my family and despite having 5 weeks off work so far I am still in the swings of wading through my heaving Craft Studio in an attempt to clear the clutter and I am not sure I am winning this one...no really I am!!!  I have been clearing, bagging and throwing for over a week now and I am now nearly finished so for next week I am tackling my scheduling of crafty projects for the year.....which is the fun part!! The clearing out has been a hard slog as I have had a really bad cold, throat and cough and haven't felt too well but knowing it all has to be finished in the next week has spurred me on.

I thought I would catch up with you all just to remind you of a few dates for you to put on your calenders:

  • The Pinnacle Craft Club members weekend starts today (Friday 24th January 2014 and continues on the Saturday and Sunday 25th and 26th.  I am not sure if I will be there as I still feel a bit under the weather but if things improve I shall certainly try to pop along.
  • The Craft Coffee Morning is back on and the next one is on Monday 3rd February 2014 from 10am till 12pm and is at Café-Tiere in Berrys Arcade in Rayleigh. I am looking forward to catching up with you all for a nice cuppa and a big of cake!
  • The Craft Club also resumes on the week commencing Monday 3rd February 2014 and I will post my Craft Club Challenge in the next few days....I promise to keep is simple in order to ease us back in.
Have a great weekend and fab week next week and see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment