Monday 3 February 2014

Craft Club Challenge - W/C 3rd February 2014

Easing us back in gently with a bit of stamping!

I know it's been a while and so for this week I am easing us back into the crafty creations with a gentle card which is simple and stylish...

You may use these stamps for this week and I would like to thank Jan Smith for treating me to these ...they really are so lovely and very stylish and hopefully I can give Jan some ideas as she has a set too.
 I will be using embossing folders and inks and these stamps so you will need to bring some plain card, either cream or white and perhaps a bit of mirri card or small pieces of coloured card  if you fancy copying my demo and of course your card blank.  The theme for this week is to encourage you to create the main focal point and work from there.  We will also be chatting about getting organized for the year ahead regarding our cards we need to make and how to make life much easier.





I am really looking forward to seeing you all and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment