Monday 10 February 2014

Craft Club Challenge - w/c 10th February 2014

I love a Heart!

Yes, this weeks challenge is all about hearts....not just about Valentines day which is at the end of the week but what you can do with the heart shape.

Here are a couple of photos of what I have to offer as additional equipment for this week. I cant find my lovely heart shaped wreaths which I am gutted about so I have added an oval frame for good measure.
 If I find my lovely heat wreath in the meantime I will add it in.
I have also opened my stamp gear set so you can have a go at the gears and use some of the existing stamps we have in the studio.

Here is my finished sample ...but please forgive me for not having finished more...but I now have the additional burden of the "stop the car breakers" campaign in South Fambridge which has just started up again, but I will try to get them finished soon.


Looking forward to playing with Craft this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment