Monday 30 June 2014

Craft Club Challenge w/c 30th June 2014

Christmas Ideas

It really wont be long ....and Christmas will be upon us!!  Scary Eh! So I thought we could start our Christmas cards now if you fancy getting organised.

As previously advised our fees are going up slightly and the revised Terms and Condition sheets will be given to you to sign tomorrow.  As you know I always try to give you that little bit extra and so by way of a "Thank you" for your continued support we have a new selection of grey rubber stamps in our stash ...starting with x 82 wording stamps for all ocassions and this is the start of a gradual introduction of a further x 100+  stamps with a huge variety of themes of which I will be incorporating into my demos.

For this week we will be playing with the Christmas selection and a particular style of card which is that bit different...the Wallet card.

For this project you will need to bring:

  • Plain good weight card stock to make the wallet and insert. It can be the same colour or contrasting.
  • We will be scoring using the Hougie Board so if you have one or similar you may like to bring  it with you.
  • Ribbons and gems, and perhaps a little glitter... coloured or white plus a quickie Glue pen if you have one.
  • Also remember your basic tools, PVA glue, D/S tape, scissors, Glue dots, Alcohol free baby wipes etc
  • Embossing powders and pigment inks if you have them, I have used silver and clear sparkly on my sample.
I have kept my design simple as the style of the card is the important thing but I will be using more of the stamps as the week goes on. You can also use coloured printed papers to cover your wallet to give it a bit more pizzazz!

The photos are not the best so I will take more and put them on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment