Monday 7 July 2014

Craft Club Challenge - w/c 7th July 2014

This week is a catch up week, so bring along any cards you are yet to finish....and I challenge you to finish them!  It's hard I know... and yes I have many unfinished cards but I am determined to get them done.  If you missed any of the demos and want to try one let me know....and I will get you started and don't forget all the stamps, dies and equipment we have used over the last 3 weeks are available to use.

More stamps going into the kit this week and a photo of last weeks Christmas grey rubber stamps and the letter dies plus a See Dee foam mat for rubber stamping:


 Reindeer is upside down...ooops!...but you get the gist....these contact sheets appear roughly stamped and that is because I have stamped these out using Distress Inks and being water based they are easier to clean!  I have also left a bit more room on the contact sheet as I may be adding more in the future.  These grey rubber stamps are in addition to hundreds of other stamps already available for you to use each and especially a christmas drawer of stamps and punches .



We now have a few additional spaces in the club and I will be advertising soon, which fortunately I haven't had to do for some years so if you know anyone who fancies the Craft Club (various days) or Sewing club on a Thursday afternoon get them to call me asap (10702) 206910 as the places will go pretty quickly once the advertising goes out.

Have a lovely week and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment