Monday 14 July 2014

Craft Club Challenge- w/c 14th July 2014

Hi all, hope you had a great weekend....a bit soggy, I know....at least the sun is shinning today and the weather is set to get warmer as the week goes on!  Hot, hot, hot!

Here is this weeks Craft Club Challenge:

Feathers, Masks and Crowns

Here are the new grey rubber stamps going in to our craft equipment kit from now on and I will be using them on this weeks demo:

...and as you know, I am leaning toward the Christmas theme (but I know some of you are horrified of even thinking Christmas at the moment) and so here is my sample for this week:
(Click once on the Photo to enlarge)

as you can see I have used the mask for a Christmas theme....there are still a few extra snow flakes to go on ....but this is such a great set of stamps to use in any which way you want....more ideas will follow as the week goes on so keep an eye on here for more photos.  I have also dipped into our x 82 new wording/phrase stamps and used the "Believe in the Miracle of Christmas" stamp.

If you want to have a go at the Demo card you will need:
  • your base greeting card
  • plain white or cream and also contrasting card if you want to add additional layers.
  • I have the peacock embossing folder here for you to use this week.
  • You may also like to bring....pigment inks for embossing with powders or colouring  the card as I have done with the mask...embossing powders, chalks such as Pan Pastels, Mica powders, guilding foil flakes, metalic/pearl paints...glue pens and glitter, glitter glues such as stickles.
  • for those who have the Utee embossing powders you may like to experiment with the masks and emboss into glazed mount board tiles so bring your Utee and Mount board.
  • Gems and ribbons
This is a lovely set of stamps for going to town with the glitz and sparkles!  I have used a pine cone die which I borrowed from Jan on Friday and this will not be available  but there is plenty to choose from to make a corner decoration.

Here is another card just finished today ...Tuesday:



Have a great week.



No comments:

Post a Comment