Wednesday 20 March 2013

New Craft Equipment in the Club Stash!

Having a great week so far and I just thought I would give you a sneeky peek at the new equipment going into the Craft Club stash from next week....


We have a great template for mini envelopes which is so useful and I am sure will be used a lot as well as a beautiful X-cut metal stencil which I use to create an embossed canopy for a card ...plus a selection of small metal stencils...ideal for adding tiny details or embossed names to a card or project.

I have also been tinkering, as one does in craft...with a lovely Sizzix framelet die which I have also now included into the stash for the following week ....and came up with this acetate Amoir Card. I can't wait to get everyone using this die as I have loads of ideas and I know it will be well used.

This was another difficult one to photograph but I hope you can see the legs and drawers at the bottom and the fact that it is an acetate card. The cute little tassel finishes it off.

Looking forward to catching up with you all soon and here I am hoping for the Spring to spring...eventually as the summer wardrobe needs to be unpacked and the winter woollies put away...here's hoping!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just to let you know you I purchased the Sizzix framelet die from Pinnacle crafts in Essex.

      Delete